Instagram

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Inspired VSCO shoots

Going back to KL tmr :(  
New semester started this Wednesday but I ponteng cuz wanna stay at home hehehehehe!  :D


Kinda bored in the morning when parents go to work and bro goes to school soooooooooooooooooo

JENG JENG JENG!





















Nice or not?! Pls tell me it is cuz this is my favourite shoot <3

*aiya should leave it at the end hor if not u all dun wanna see the others ady*







































Wanna show off the cute chocolate I found in the fridge but don't know why the book took the limelight lolololol~ but nvm, I still think it's nice :p






















Christmas not over yet for Shao Min weeeeeeeee




Ritter Sport chocolate that a friend bought from Langkawi   :)
I really love Ritter Sport chocolate, fell in love with it since the day my aunt bought them back from Germany





Things I used: flowers and wooden block (mum's decoration), pines we picked from the floor when we're at Europe


HOPE ALL OF YOU LIKE IT hehehe :D

time to pack for tomorrow :(


No comments:

Post a Comment